In the days of email and texting, it’s a nice surprise to receive a physical piece of mail. We’ve got the inside scoop on the best, most up-to-date practices when it comes to direct mailing to your clients. These days, everyone is using Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM), which is a feature the US Postal Service offers. This service will deliver your postcard or mailer within a zip code and/or a route of your choosing, so there’s no need to provide your own mailing list. When using this method you have more control over where your message goes and avoid saturating a particular region. It’s also a cost-effective, easy way to get your message out.
- Meet with you, our customer, to define the project details
- Go over the content and layout of the postcard
- Send it to our graphics team to create a design
- Once approved, we confirm the destinations and prepare documents required by USPS
- Finally, it’s sent to production where it is printed, sorted, bundled and ready for the post office
At Nebraska PrintWorks, we have the knowledge and experience to help you make the most out of any project. Call us at (308)284-2194 and let’s get started on your next mailing project.